About Me

My photo
I have found the world's best mac & cheese!

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Weekend

Well poop...

This weekend has been horrible. Well... mostly.

On Friday, I had to say goodbye to my therapist as she's graduating and moving up in the world. It's ultra sad since she's one of only two who have actually been good. That night, I had a date (weird, I know). I had a good time, and he said he did as well, but I sent him a text yesterday and haven't heard back. This, of course, sent me into a spiral of "why don't people like me" and "nobody ever gives me a second chance." True though. I'll meet someone, they make their snap judgments, and I don't get a second chance at anything.

Yesterday, on the other hand, was good (well... until the spiral)! One of my best friends is in town and we went to see the new Jungle Book and then had dinner. It was super fun! Side note: If you're on the fence on whether or not to see it, do it. It doesn't disappoint! It was nice to just forget about everything for awhile.

So I guess it was 33% good, 66% bad, and 1% numb. There's always that numb for me. Usually when I'm sleeping... On the bright side, the good time I had qualifies as a whole 33%! That doesn't always happen.

Now to see what today brings. So far, so good...

No comments:

Post a Comment