About Me

My photo
I have found the world's best mac & cheese!

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Jobs and dates and meds, oh my!

Ok then...

So I just got fired from a job I hadn't even really started yet. I was still training. Why? Because my therapist doesn't want me working more than two 4-hour shifts a week and the minimum to work at this place is two 8-hour shifts a week. I was told that I would be OK working those two short shifts, but the assistant manager had other ideas. 

I'm not bitter or anything. I get it. You're trying to run a business and if my availability doesn't fit your needs... I'm just upset because now who's going to hire me at that little time per week?

Needless to say I didn't have the best day. Today is turning out much better! I exercised for 40 straight minutes and made brownies. I'd call that productive! 

I've been exercising for four days now and I'm feeling pretty good! Well, exercise plus the right mix of meds. I saw my med manager today and was finally able to truthfully tell her we'd found the magic mix! Usually she makes me come back once a month, but this time I get to go back in two months! Things are finally looking up! I was even able to go on a date last night!

Bad segue in 3… 2… 1…

I should mention that my blog turned two years old a couple of days ago. There's no way I would have kept going without you lovely readers. You are the ones who keep me going. My most sincerest thanks go out to each and every one of you! I've had the pleasure of seeing visitors from countries all over the world. I seriously never would have thought that anyone would be interested in what I write, let alone all over the world!

Just, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment