About Me

My photo
I have found the world's best mac & cheese!

Monday, February 13, 2017

Break Time

Maybe it's time for a time-out.

For the last few weeks, I've found it pretty hard to care about this blog. I feel like my writing is suffering because of my lack of caring. I don't share as much as I have been, either. My views are suffering as well. 

I was talking to my mom about this, and she said something that really stuck in my head. She said that maybe the blog has served its purpose. I thought about that and found that it really has. Originally, I intended to educate people on the realities of mental illness, but an unintentional lesson I learned was that I got to know myself inside and out. 

So unless I find a subject that I really feel needs sharing, I'm going to be taking a little break. Thank you all for your support over the years! 

As the Terminator said... I'll be back.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that it has served you well. I have enjoyed reading them even though I don't comment on all of them. Sometimes I'll comment on the Facebook or try to comment on here and it failed haha. But I'm glad to hear that it has served a purpose. I'll be here to read and support when/if you shall return. Much love!

    ReplyDelete